Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Esat Karahasan's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"In all fairness to you it's a good thing that you have the drive and tenacity to eve…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jul 26, 2013 to End through traffic on Wightman and on Ladder rungs!

75 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Clive, I understand you are trying to remain neutral to the situation and in particu…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jun 4, 2013 to Potholes and the Poor Condition of Road Surfaces

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"This does in fact seem to be the case as some of the potholes I am complaining about…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jun 3, 2013 to Potholes and the Poor Condition of Road Surfaces

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"I hadn't even noticed the responses people later added to this and just wanted to se…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jun 3, 2013 to Possible illegal conversion

32 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Esat Karahasan

"I think overall this is a welcome change to the location, as some have commented its…"

Esat Karahasan replied Apr 16, 2013 to Major new Harringay housing development proposed

94 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Cara, you could go down the legal route of not paying the landlord the rent which is…"

Esat Karahasan replied Feb 7, 2013 to Advice on legal rights to withhold rent

14 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by cara howard

"There is a lot of poor information out there so here the link to the official site h…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jan 28, 2013 to Monk Group door-to-door

22 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Peter

"Well I have to say that in this case its not so much Paul Simon who are not wanting…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jan 25, 2013 to Coliseum Building under renewed threat of Betting shop lease

28 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"I think my comments in general where both very fair and valid, though you seem to ha…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jan 25, 2013 to Coliseum Building under renewed threat of Betting shop lease

28 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"Firstly there is currently funding available in exactly the way it was explained to…"

Esat Karahasan replied Jan 25, 2013 to Monk Group door-to-door

22 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Peter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service