Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cris Cristo's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Ruth, I would be very interested if they are still available? Thank you!…"

Cris Cristo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Offered- jars for jams or pickles plus paint pots

6 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Ruth

"So, I've pencilled something down for Saturday, 25th February...let me know who is a…"

Cris Cristo replied Feb 7, 2012 to LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) Social Evening

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

"Thanks for the friend add Walter - count yourself in! The response has been very goo…"

Cris Cristo replied Feb 7, 2012 to LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) Social Evening

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

"haha Leave the cooking to us boys then, we love to cook and often have dinner partie…"

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

"To be honest, I don't see much reason for going into the West End when there are alr…"

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

"Hi Veggie, I'll keep you posted as things progress but so far so good! "

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

"Thanks for your message Pamish, Yes I've seen Justin's post and have sent him a mess…"

Cris Cristo replied Feb 6, 2012 to LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) Social Evening

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

"Hi Tony, yes, the potato peeler is still available. Tomorrow should be fine. I live…"

Cris Cristo replied Jan 2, 2012 to FREE ITEMS: 2 Ionic Breeze Air Purifers, 2 Side Tables and an Electric Potato Peeler w/Salad Spinner

7 Jan 6, 2012

"Hi Daniel,  Sorry, the air purifiers have gone. Cris"

Cris Cristo replied Jan 2, 2012 to FREE ITEMS: 2 Ionic Breeze Air Purifers, 2 Side Tables and an Electric Potato Peeler w/Salad Spinner

7 Jan 6, 2012

"I noticed it was up on Rightmove to which I've now noticed it has a note saying the…"

Cris Cristo replied Nov 20, 2011 to David Andrew - Estate Agents and their slimy tactics!

29 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Rejmer

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service