Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Stroud Green WI's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"The Hideaway on Ennis Rd N4 (which is part of Stroud Green Primary School) is availa…"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 19, 2012 to Suggestions Wanted for Venues Children's Birthday Parties

14 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

"Hi Nicholas, thanks for the offer - I'll consult the member who knows about gardenin…"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 16, 2012 to Garden items disposal query

16 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James

"Hi James, Stroud Green WI has a gardening project going at a local women's refuge, s…"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 16, 2012 to Garden items disposal query

16 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James

"We were connected and have been PM'ing! Why would our connection disappear, do you k…"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 9, 2012 to Free Soil - just come and take it away

7 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by HBXL

"Don't seem to be able to PM you atm! But answer is yes - does Sat work for you? Thx!"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 9, 2012 to Free Soil - just come and take it away

7 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by HBXL

"I've noticed in Barnet - at least in East Finchley - that since the introduction of…"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 1, 2012 to New pay-by-phone parking in Haringey (but watch the sting in the tail)

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Bailey

"Noticed on a meter today that the phone number given for Haringey is different from…"

Stroud Green WI replied Nov 1, 2012 to New pay-by-phone parking in Haringey (but watch the sting in the tail)

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Bailey

"This same service covers Islington, Hackney, Westminster & Barnet (amongst other…"

Stroud Green WI replied Oct 30, 2012 to New pay-by-phone parking in Haringey (but watch the sting in the tail)

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Bailey

"Hi, and yes please! Our WI has begun a gardening project locally and a quantity of s…"

Stroud Green WI replied Oct 30, 2012 to Free Soil - just come and take it away

7 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by HBXL

"I go to Integrated Body Dynamics on Ferme Park Road - http://www.integratedbodydynam…"

Stroud Green WI replied Oct 26, 2012 to A good massage therapist?

2 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by ALP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service