Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Brian Ahearne's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"That is one of the points of my appeal. There’s a reasonable expectation of such sig…"

Brian Ahearne replied Aug 5, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"Bloody hell! How are you supposed to build familiarity with the restriction if they…"

Brian Ahearne replied Aug 3, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"Interesting. So they're removing the signs during holidays? But, in fact, before the…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jul 23, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"I'll probably need your name and address as well. Feel free to DM me."

Brian Ahearne replied Jul 23, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"It would be good if you could provide a summary of your reasons for appealing to Har…"

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"Thanks Gordon. I'll take a look, but questionable whether it'll impact my appeal, as…"

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"As expected, Haringey Traffic Management have rejected my appeals, so I will be goin…"

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"Are you going to appeal to London Tribunals? It doesn't cost you anything. Feel free…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jul 14, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"Forgot an image. Also keep getting an error when trying to submit. I'll try again la…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jul 12, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"That's great, and I agree. I have focused on citing regs and putting as much as I ca…"

Brian Ahearne replied Jul 12, 2021 to Elmfield Avenue School time car access restrictions

70 May 7, 2022
Reply by Brian Ahearne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service