Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,905)

Discussions Replied To (15089) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks James. That's not insignificant. "

Hugh replied Feb 2, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I haven't found the research yet, but in looking for it I came across the following…"

Hugh replied Feb 2, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"It's not my idea. It's an approach that's been used successfully by other councils.…"

Hugh replied Feb 1, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"I agree. Reduce it if they must, but don't abandon it. Do write in. Every email help…"

Hugh replied Feb 1, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"Your title didn't grab me at first. Then I happened to read it this morning, was gra…"

183 Mar 6, 2017

"Yes, it's the Park View one they're wanting to close down."

183 Mar 6, 2017

"Where are you quoting from please?"

183 Mar 6, 2017

"Katie K posted about this a couple of weeks ago. I missed it and/or was left cold/un…"

183 Mar 6, 2017

"This should see you right. You can even print off your own personalised collections…"

Hugh replied Jan 31, 2017 to Rubbish bins not collected / or times changed

2 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Not that it makes any difference, but I was amused to notice that the guy who starte…"

Hugh replied Jan 31, 2017 to Petition: Prevent Donald Trump making a state visit to the United Kingdom

42 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by janice

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service