Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you've tried to dismiss all my arguments as valueless, yet I think you agree…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 28, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Hang on, that's a doom-laden claim - can we try and be a bit more objective? Below a…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 28, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Hugh - I'm glad to know more about means of measuring effects. >>no evi…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Please don't post rubbish - your opinion really, really doesn't matter- it's what yo…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Do you not like David Lammy then :) I don't see how you can complain about him when…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"One thing we know for sure is that people in Haringey vote Labour and have voted Lab…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Very grateful for any more details of the extent of the damage and your solutions. I…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 11, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Film Sally? Not sure what you are referring to..."

Chris Setz replied Sep 11, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"I'll see what I can do Chris but it probably won't be quick enough for you.  I presu…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 9, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Chris - thanks - are these photos yours and how recent are they? Also, what sort…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 9, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service