Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Presumably it should read: " everyone who either lives, works or runs a business in…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Clues present in the original post, John. Need I say more?"

Chris Setz replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

">>one excellent way to start the conversation rolling Thanks Pamish for your u…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I think the Greens abandoned the whip, didn't they? Although maybe they kept it just…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 28, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Sorry Hugh and thanks for the heads up - not my intention, I'll make an effort to be…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 28, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Err, silly. How many people voted for their favourite national party in the Harringa…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"What a weird picture of the world you maintain - one in which 'the party' gives out…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Patrick, this is silly - what you mean is, you've built a toytown model for yourself…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"You write as if you were stating facts, but you're stating opinions you've created o…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

">>there was no discernible counter-effect for Karen and David from their commu…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service