Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,313)

Discussions Replied To (1929) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Nick. That might solve the mystery of where our second one went..."

Alison P replied Sep 8, 2014 to Looking for a white garden recycling sack to borrow until Wednesday

6 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Alison P

"Great, thanks Jessica. When could I collect it?"

Alison P replied Sep 8, 2014 to Looking for a white garden recycling sack to borrow until Wednesday

6 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Alison P

"I agree Angela that there are other factors and constraints and I'd certainly want t…"

Alison P replied Sep 6, 2014 to Individual school GCSE exam results in Haringey to be kept under wraps until released by Dept for Education next January

12 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"That link is really interesting Alan, because that isn't the story I read today. The…"

Alison P replied Sep 6, 2014 to Individual school GCSE exam results in Haringey to be kept under wraps until released by Dept for Education next January

12 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Does anyone know whether the sloes are ripe in Tottenham marshes, or have I missed t…"

Alison P replied Sep 6, 2014 to Any sloes anywhere?

6 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Alison P

"Yep, has happened to me a few times, at UCLH and the Whittington. Im in my 40s."

Alison P replied Sep 5, 2014 to is the NHS ageist?

6 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Oh my lord, this is a bit of a trip down memory lane. Pineapple Mivi! Sky Ray! I eve…"

Alison P replied Sep 4, 2014 to Lolly nostalgia

3 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Alison P

"I've had a holding reply which says that this issue is already under investigation b…"

Alison P replied Sep 3, 2014 to Ersan Video Corner

202 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by redbluetwenty2

"I think these would be great on the ladder roads. I'm on Seymour too - we are lucky…"

Alison P replied Sep 2, 2014 to Cycle Hangar petition / Secure bike storage on the ladders?

18 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Jayvee

"It's ridiculous having this. I've emailed Planning to complain, not heard anything b…"

Alison P replied Sep 2, 2014 to Ersan Video Corner

202 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by redbluetwenty2

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service