Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Gordon - I googled and found the Haringey Greens site which contains a 5-poin…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 5, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Gordon - for me it's really excellent to see the policies laid out like this.…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 4, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Pamish - don't suppose you'd like to ask Gordon Peters, Green Party prospecti…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"So what does that mean for you, as a candidate?   Do you mean to 'keep an eye' on th…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Gordon! Can you say why it is worth your while to post here? I see the Woodsi…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

">>The example above may be trivial, but it is symptomatic of the slapdashery o…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 30, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks John - what you write is bang on the money, as usual.  I've achieved a lot of…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 30, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"They sort of will - it's a 'rent-to-buy' mortgage. You rent out your existing proper…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Ouch."

Chris Setz replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"So we agree that your rights have been ceded, OK? Do you agree that you should pay y…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service