Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,805)

Discussions Replied To (5170) Replies Latest Activity

"That news is hot off the press Alison. I haven't had a letter nor has the LCSP by th…"

Liz replied Oct 9, 2008 to 48 Grand parade is to become an amusement arcade

8 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Anette

"That is a relief. Shame about TFL and the Met Police, (40 and 30 million respectivel…"

Liz replied Oct 9, 2008 to

just now

"Frank, your knowledge and interest in bins is a revelation. I am wondering if this r…"

Liz replied Oct 8, 2008 to Haringey council fines pub goers for dropping cig butts...in Crouch End

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"The Safer Neighbourhood Team is guided by our directing their priorities. Can I sugg…"

Liz replied Oct 7, 2008 to Haringey council fines pub goers for dropping cig butts...in Crouch End

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"D, I could be tedious and go and find the figures for you but I suspect your eyes wo…"

Liz replied Oct 7, 2008 to Haringey council fines pub goers for dropping cig butts...in Crouch End

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Matt responded to this thread thus: "Next?: smokers doing community service, cleani…"

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Fair enough, but over half of all litter picked up is cig ends and by tackling the a…"

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I do not believe you for one minute, thou churlish, hedge-born joithead, you cannot…"

Liz replied Oct 7, 2008 to The 'fine art' of writing in social forums...some musings and thoughts about avoiding exasperation on the site.

5 Oct 8, 2008

""the public realm" by the way is now simply be called streets, parks, or pavements."

Liz replied Oct 7, 2008 to Down with 'council speak'! Long live plain English!

1 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

"HOL dance enthusiasts and information here"

Liz replied Oct 7, 2008 to Dance classes

2 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by RuthE

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service