Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"You might consider in more detail want what you want exactly.  To me it seems based…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 10, 2014 to Local Representation Postponed?

31 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"We're not going to get paid professional moderators because those skills are too exp…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 8, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Sorry Billy - this is what it says it is, how to get local politicians interacting.…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 6, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"This is weird Billy - I can't make head nor tail of it - you having an off day? >…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 6, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks John but I think you're falling into the trap we're all setting - thinking th…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Seema, great post! Your accurate analysis gets right to the heart of the matt…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"This is not helpful Alan - we're talking about how we can get politicians to appear…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 5, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"It's not possible for me to tell when you are being serious Alan - you've played the…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 5, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"And here was I, thinking you were serious - never make the mistake of taking Alan se…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Alan. I find it hard to believe that Cllrs tow the party comms line - just lo…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service