Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lauren's Discussions (1,504)

Discussions Replied To (1409) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know, seems like Jonathan is taking it personally though! I just hope peopl…"

Lauren replied Dec 9, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"it seems iffy to invent a reason (which isn't even true) for banning someone from a…"

Lauren replied Dec 8, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"You say I've been banned from Downhills Dogs for posting the screenshots, but that w…"

Lauren replied Dec 8, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"Please also let it be noted that I did not make an attack on a member of Downhills D…"

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"It was not me who took or posted the screen grab it was the Harringayonline site adm…"

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"As the Facebook group is a closed group someone has messaged me privately to ask me…"

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"Justin I posted this on the Downhills Dogs page but it's not going down well with th…"

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"They're not just going slowly they've taken 50% of them off service. Last week they…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2016 to Turnpike Lane station - how busy is it in the mornings?

26 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Glenn Wallis

"Errr yes.... the piccadilly only running at 50% service so the Victoria line is ramm…"

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2016 to Turnpike Lane station - how busy is it in the mornings?

26 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Glenn Wallis

"I'm a member and have posted a link to this thread."

Lauren replied Dec 7, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service