Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,806)

Discussions Replied To (5171) Replies Latest Activity

"A strong leadership team is very important to a school but what impressed the Ofsted…"

Liz replied Jan 6, 2009 to Local school "provides an outstanding education" says Ofsted

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Angela

"I think that is entirely beside the point John. What the Junior school has or has no…"

Liz replied Jan 6, 2009 to Local school "provides an outstanding education" says Ofsted

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Angela

"B2 if you click on Inspection reports on the Ofsted page, you should be able to sear…"

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Angela

"I'm sure the driver's knee would be available to you. Some of them need cheering up.…"

Liz replied Jan 6, 2009 to Where you sit on the bus reveals your personality

11 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Takaokagiejin

"As the mother of two little 'uns, it's enforced chameleon, as I harry said small one…"

Liz replied Jan 5, 2009 to Where you sit on the bus reveals your personality

11 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Takaokagiejin

"Ah yes you've reminded me A clip from an 1895 newspaper Reference to the Harringay…"

Liz replied Jan 5, 2009 to Local Distinctiveness

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Liz

"or something niche that people can't get elsewhere?"

Liz replied Jan 5, 2009 to

just now

"No fair enough. I was thinking more of the one on Green Lanes. I think that you are…"

just now

"Sadly not, I noticed a similar thing happened to a restaurant up this end, near Mang…"

just now

"It seems that 'being Tottenham' is crucial reading this article. The lib dem candida…"

Liz replied Jan 5, 2009 to By-election candidate discribes Harringay/N8 as being "in the heart of Tottenham!"

10 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service