Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,804)

Discussions Replied To (5169) Replies Latest Activity

"Monday to Friday 9-4 from outside the cabin in Railway Fields. Railway Fields is nex…"

Liz replied Nov 23, 2023 to Free Tree Giveaway at Railway Fields

3 Nov 27, 2023
Reply by Liz

"No, sorry, I don't. The information is from the Ham and High. I expect the local cou…"

Liz replied Nov 9, 2023 to Local Services for Remembrance Day on Sunday

7 Nov 11, 2023
Reply by GERARD

"It’s not that far from the New River at Warham. The storm may have confused it but i…"

Liz replied Nov 4, 2023 to Lost Coot on Green Lanes

9 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Both my children went to Park View and did pretty well - my son left last year and w…"

Liz replied Oct 24, 2023 to Experiences of Park View, Skinners and Greig City schools?

2 Oct 24, 2023
Reply by Pippa

"Ah, my mistake. I based my assumptions about who is responsible on Haringey council'…"

Liz replied Sep 6, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Incidentally, the contractor for Street Light repairs in Haringey are Malborough, ta…"

Liz replied Sep 5, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"And I have followed up my complaint with the council having given them 10 working da…"

Liz replied Sep 5, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Naturally, the two street lights in my street are still out despite assurances they'…"

Liz replied Sep 4, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"That doesn't bode well. Have you considered raising an official complaint?  I also n…"

Liz replied Aug 25, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"There are 11 reports on our road, including a new one today. Most show in progress a…"

Liz replied Aug 21, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service