Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

kiki_beresford_road's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Another vote for Ed, he has had several good reviews on here and we also found him t…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Jun 2, 2014 to Electrician to install an electric oven

3 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by kiki_beresford_road

"I'm interested in the curtain poles if Leslie doesn't want/need them"

kiki_beresford_road replied May 21, 2014 to CURTAINS FOR BAY WINDOW

7 May 21, 2014

"there are lots of mindfulness courses available in North London and online, see belo…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 30, 2014 to Would you be interested in learning counselling skills?

5 May 2, 2014
Reply by Cat

"Having spent the day rather unsuccessfully recruiting participants to my own study,…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 17, 2014 to Psychology Research: can you spare 10 minutes to take part in my experiment?

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Fi

"I agree Alice, it's seems to be a waste of time complaining as they are slow to act,…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 14, 2014 to Virgin Media broadband issue

43 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

"Yes, but when I called on Saturday, they said the maintenance would finish at 9:20pm…"

43 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

"Yes, for the past week it's been intermittent, Saturday and Sunday hardly had anythi…"

43 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

"Hi AxP, We got married last summer and used someone we found through a harringay on…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 3, 2014 to Photographer wanted - PAID WORK - May 4th pm local area

18 Apr 17, 2014

"Thanks Sharon, I got some from Ed in the end."

kiki_beresford_road replied Mar 28, 2014 to Does anyone have a spare visitors car parking permit for the northern part of the ladder?

9 Mar 28, 2014

"Dear John, I would and could accept your apology but I won't. The last person who I…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Mar 26, 2014 to Does anyone have a spare visitors car parking permit for the northern part of the ladder?

9 Mar 28, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service