Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"try Bahar on Fairfax Road. Her house has a childminder post in front of it. It is in…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Oct 19, 2013 to Childminder wanted

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by LMS

"Hi, there! Please contact me as I could be interested. The flat I am living has been…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Oct 18, 2013 to 1 bedroom flat with private parking for rent from November

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

"Hi there! I have a cleaner and she has Wednesdays free as her former client moved aw…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Jun 6, 2013 to Anyone available last minute to do a one-off clean?

3 Jun 6, 2013

"Hi, Anja!!! I could not recommend enough Yulema. She is a kind, wise cleaner and her…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied May 6, 2013 to Cleaner needed

24 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by dbh1954

"I really liked the new location! This week they will be offering cookery sessions fo…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Mar 8, 2013 to The Market.

14 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Jessica

"Hi there! I had my stolen and would be interested ti buy it straight away! Please ca…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Jan 25, 2013 to Very good womens bike for sale

13 Jan 25, 2013

"The girls are really good! I have tried and recommend big time! !!"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Jan 25, 2013 to Delicious Ethical Food from Supermarket Surplus

6 Jan 25, 2013

"Jimmy @ the corner of st. Ann 's and rowley road. I got one last year and they were…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Dec 11, 2012 to Where to buy your Christmas Tree in Harringay

14 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Angela

"I also cater for children's party if u need any suggestions, I am happy to help you!…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Nov 19, 2012 to Suggestions Wanted for Venues Children's Birthday Parties

14 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

"Chestnuts school! Great venue with kitchen, friendly staff. Plenty of indoor and out…"

Ms Giuliana M C Pessato replied Nov 19, 2012 to Suggestions Wanted for Venues Children's Birthday Parties

14 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service