Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JHauptman's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Grasped what exactly? I said they have a 20% holding in a Low-Carbon Equity fund, an…"

JHauptman replied Nov 6, 2018 to Haringey's pension funds in fossil fuels - petition

20 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Michele

"The inefficiencies and unjustified fees of the UK fund management industry are obvio…"

JHauptman replied Nov 6, 2018 to Haringey's pension funds in fossil fuels - petition

20 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Michele

"A local council's committee of interested but inexperienced stakeholders driving inv…"

20 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Michele

"It seems to have overlooked the urinal running the length of the Harringay Passage.…"

JHauptman replied Nov 4, 2018 to The Great British Toilet Map

4 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

"Really John. After attempting to derail the discussion with the Owen Jones-esque arg…"

JHauptman replied Nov 1, 2018 to Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"John, your argument seems to be based on the strange idea that middle-class users of…"

JHauptman replied Oct 31, 2018 to Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I guess lying to the voting public was less of a concern. "

JHauptman replied Oct 30, 2018 to Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Stating that he was Momentum-backed does not diminish from the argument that he is u…"

JHauptman replied Oct 30, 2018 to Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I think the tag is entirely appropriate. He was and is 'momentum-backed'. Without th…"

JHauptman replied Oct 29, 2018 to Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"A rather grand title which in reality means 'working for my mum'. Even with the addi…"

JHauptman replied Oct 29, 2018 to Haringey Councillor Convicted for 'Intent to Supply' Class-A Drugs

103 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service