Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Leeming's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"A switch cover? The spindle from the device would go through the hole and be furnish…"

John Leeming replied Jan 13, 2023 to Please can someone tell me what this is?

23 Jan 16, 2023
Reply by Rosalind

"It must be an earth connection, like the yellow wire on the right and the bare wire…"

John Leeming replied Nov 4, 2022 to Electrics / wiring help needed - what does this wire do in wall mounted switch

7 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

"I remember the ironwork for the new viaduct remained in place for a couple of decade…"

John Leeming replied Aug 26, 2022 to The missing buildings in the heart of Finsbury Park town (that you never knew were missing)

24 Aug 30, 2022
Reply by TTTH

"That is true, but (a) these canisters are likely to be empty and (b) even if they we…"

John Leeming replied Aug 19, 2022 to Large Nitrous Oxide canisters dumped. Fire risk?

10 Aug 19, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

"This year my (self-sown) plum tree produced no fruit, but that was probably the resu…"

John Leeming replied Aug 12, 2022 to Garden fruit crops

6 Aug 15, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"For those who might be considering a visit, bus number 123 from Wood Green and Totte…"

John Leeming replied Jul 30, 2022 to Don't miss the Althea McNish exhibition at the William Morris Gallery, Walthamstow

7 Jul 30, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

"A hard-wired system is the way to go if it's possible. Alternatively a relay (booste…"

John Leeming replied Jul 16, 2022 to Virgin Media - State of the Art Super Fast Service

8 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

"Although I'm in a different area, I've had BT full fibre for several years, and it's…"

John Leeming replied Jul 15, 2022 to Virgin Media - State of the Art Super Fast Service

8 Jul 16, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

"These people can concert almost anything to anything. https://www.digitalconverters.…"

John Leeming replied Jun 10, 2022 to Can somebody convert my one wedding Betamax to DVD

6 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by Elinor Dashwood

"I think the same applies to many vegetables. A classic example is sweet corn, which…"

John Leeming replied Apr 29, 2022 to Second edible crop of the year

6 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service