Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Classical Contrarian's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeh, when people mention underinvestment in poor neighbourhoods, seem like the same…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 25, 2021 to Plan for homebuilding / regeneration in Tottenham back to square one

2 Aug 26, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

"What do you expect from the council? Have you seen the people running it and who the…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 21, 2021 to Safety of Women and Girls at Night in Haringey Survey

26 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Harringay 4eva

"I recommend getting out and about London at national trusts like Osterley or similar…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 20, 2021 to Meeting someone

8 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by John D

"Yes please, will take a few, but do you have a wheelbarrow I could borrow?"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 13, 2021 to Free garden topsoil, N22 area

2 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Danielle

"I tried your tip, and unfortunately like above, they don't want to take on the work…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 13, 2021 to Recommendation sought - Double Glazed Kitchen Window Plus Frame

7 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by Mr M

"Unfortunately they don't want to take on the work as it includes wooden framing, whi…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 13, 2021 to Recommendation sought - Double Glazed Kitchen Window Plus Frame

7 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by Mr M

"Good point, but it's still working off sea level, which means it's ignoring a bunch…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 13, 2021 to Sea level rise to flood Tottenham by end of decade

9 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Kate

"Nice map, thanks for the share, out of interest, I think the Lea is protected by sev…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 12, 2021 to Sea level rise to flood Tottenham by end of decade

9 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Kate

"Ah that's unfortunate!  I don't feel like the police will do much about this, but I…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 9, 2021 to Dodgy people in my front garden!

14 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by tigha

"Yay, let's keep the area run down and rubbish! Funny how progressives are against ac…"

Classical Contrarian replied Aug 7, 2021 to Wards Corner !

10 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service