Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John D's Discussions (7,142)

Discussions Replied To (6843) Replies Latest Activity

"I sometimes wonder if any of the traffic planners actually drive themselves. They se…"

John D replied May 2, 2014 to Farewell to the Tottenham Gyratory

19 May 9, 2014

"I guess the answer is don't vote TUSC - the flyposting party."

John D replied May 2, 2014 to Patrick Burland, David Kaplan, Kan Patel,Simon Hester, Andrew Reid.. which of you is responsible for this flyposting?

12 May 2, 2014
Reply by John D

"And no excuse for my cynicism. I apologise to Councillor Peacock."

John D replied May 2, 2014 to Haringey Mayor Sheila Peacock guilty of abusing position ‘for personal advantage’

31 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Fair enough Pamish: I didn't know that. But I still wonder why she was there and go…"

John D replied May 2, 2014 to Haringey Mayor Sheila Peacock guilty of abusing position ‘for personal advantage’

31 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"A few months ago, Councillor Peacock attended a church service in Muswell Hill for t…"

31 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Pamish - if that white trunking is electrical,it looks pretty illegal too."

John D replied Apr 30, 2014 to Thames Water visiting

13 May 1, 2014
Reply by pamish

"Hope to see you at the Songworks tomorrow evening Therese. No more excuses !! "

John D replied Apr 29, 2014 to Would you like to make singing more a part of your life?

13 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by TBD

"How much further could they go ?"

John D replied Apr 29, 2014 to SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hate to pour cold water on this but Planning Permission is just that - permission to…"

John D replied Apr 28, 2014 to SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"But with the common shiplap fences the panels are nailed between the posts so there…"

John D replied Apr 28, 2014 to fence repair responsibility

14 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service