Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't reply to the messages below due to the forum software limitations, so here goe…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 17, 2015 to Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I'm sorry Clive, I'm really not attacking anyone, especially you - you had the guts…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 16, 2015 to Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

"These are general wishes that are almost impossible to bring about, let alone police…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 16, 2015 to Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Clive but there are many thousands of general conclusions we can each draw fr…"

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Clive we neither of us know what the problem is, let alone the solution. It's very e…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 15, 2015 to Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Alan, appreciated.  I'd also point out that everyone can see at a glance how…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 15, 2015 to Hornsey Town Hall up for grabs again - have your say

9 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by John D

"Alan you seem to bitterly condemn almost everything they do with broad bits of nasti…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 15, 2015 to Hornsey Town Hall up for grabs again - have your say

9 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by John D

"I hope change will come as a result of Martin's complaint.  Doubt it though.  They h…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 15, 2015 to Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hornsey Town Hall Facebook group if anyone's interested."

Chris Setz replied Mar 12, 2015 to Hornsey Town Hall up for grabs again - have your say

9 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by John D

"Anyone understand what these are for, exactly?  Ours (Crouch End + Hornsey) seems ti…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 6, 2015 to St Ann's and Harringay Area Forum and Committee - 5 March 2015

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service