Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Sharon's Discussions (1,073)

Discussions Replied To (903) Replies Latest Activity

"I am away from the 19th, Yvonne but am interested in attending future meetings."

Sharon replied Jul 4, 2014 to TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Well said JJB, let the market *be* a place for everyone in our community and not jus…"

Sharon replied Jul 4, 2014 to TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"No, I haven't judged you or personally attacked you Jessica and I apologize if you f…"

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Is that the shop near to the post office and launderette?"

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Thanks Yvonne for talking sense and for your valid contribution. It seems that we ar…"

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"They do echo the columns inside the pub but they just don't work. They might look be…"

Sharon replied Jul 4, 2014 to The Salisbury piazza - latest development

88 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Abi

"I'm not suggesting for a minute that you sell what's already on offer at 'your' mark…"

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Wow, Abster! 3 for a quid loaves of bread? Where can I buy them? I can only get thre…"

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

":-)"

Sharon replied Jul 4, 2014 to Hark!...

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I didn't say anywhere that I wanted either, I said taht I hoped that the market will…"

Sharon replied Jul 3, 2014 to TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service