Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Andy I'm not well paid but I get out more than you seem to imagine. I worry about th…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 9, 2010 to Questions for law enforcement re Womens Personal Safety in the area

56 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"I'm referring to the unjustified criticism of the advice of the Borough Commander. I…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 9, 2010 to Questions for law enforcement re Womens Personal Safety in the area

56 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"JOHN, you imply that the police will act effectively only when their own relations a…"

56 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"At least in the short term, the Borough Commander's suggestion seems like sensible a…"

56 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Yes, I do understand it is sub judice currently. But would you be any more likely to…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 8, 2010 to Haringey: employment of an "Inclusivity Outreach" worker

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Yvonne, I know no more than appears in the article in the Mail (customs and values w…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 8, 2010 to Haringey: employment of an "Inclusivity Outreach" worker

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Well Alan you might allow that there are a number of aspects to the alleged offences…"

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Liz: I knew from childhood that NZ was the first country to give women the vote (189…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 7, 2010 to First New Media Local Elections?

76 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

"Political choice: It is said that Ford wanted to sell cars painted only in black, be…"

76 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

"Sometimes I agree with Councillor Stanton and sometimes I disagree. I think the main…"

76 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service