Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Birdy I agree with Hugh on this point. I hold no brief for David Lammy, but I do thi…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 9, 2010 to video of David Lammy, telling us why we should vote for him

22 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Birdy_Too

"The Member for Tottenham might enjoy more confidence if his campaign issue (opposing…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 9, 2010 to National and local elections...

4 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Agree. The conundrum is that the party that has the most ability to reform the elect…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 9, 2010 to National and local elections...

4 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"It also tends to undermine confidence in ATMs generally. Switching the handling of c…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 3, 2010 to Dodgy Santander Cash Machine on Green Lanes?

17 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hugh, I hope that with any necessary minor amendment, OAE's post can be restored. I…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 3, 2010 to Haringey Council Children's Services

7 May 5, 2010

"Brian Haley had as a goal for our council that it be the greenest in London. Someone…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 2, 2010 to At a loss for words

65 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"I've been to Berlin a long time ago but what impresses me most about your interestin…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 2, 2010 to At a loss for words

65 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"When I read elsewhere that the father of "computing" had (just) died, this did not c…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 2, 2010 to Father of PC has passed away.

4 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by hob

"Even if you do away with the betting machines (which is what you seem to suggest) bu…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 2, 2010 to Piece about betting shops on Green Lanes on Radio 4

26 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Pier: thanks for your comments. I think most of us agree on the nature of the proble…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 1, 2010 to Piece about betting shops on Green Lanes on Radio 4

26 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service