Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Steve Roberts's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jonship. My name's Steve Roberts  I'm a local window cleaner and I also take on s…"

Steve Roberts replied Feb 12, 2018 to Carpenter/handyman to fix the legs on a chest of drawers

3 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Gillian. My name's Steve Roberts I'm a local window cleaner and I also take on so…"

Steve Roberts replied Feb 9, 2018 to Carpet fitter for a very small job

1 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Samantha. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner and I also take…"

Steve Roberts replied Jan 30, 2018 to Suggestions for someone to fit skirting board?

6 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by AnnaC

"Thanks for completing my number Gordon,much appreciated."

Steve Roberts replied Jan 26, 2018 to Velux expert?

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Ravi

"Hi Ravi. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner. Hate to state the o…"

Steve Roberts replied Jan 24, 2018 to Velux expert?

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Ravi

"No probs Rachel......whenever you're ready. I'm only around the corner from you and…"

Steve Roberts replied Jan 11, 2018 to Looking for a handyman to assemble a cabinet and hang pictures

9 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Rachel. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner but I also take on…"

Steve Roberts replied Dec 31, 2017 to Looking for a handyman to assemble a cabinet and hang pictures

9 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Jacky. My Name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner but I also take on…"

Steve Roberts replied Dec 27, 2017 to Handyman & Decorator Wanted

3 Jan 10, 2018
Reply by MH

"Hi Jill. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner. I'm booked up until…"

Steve Roberts replied Dec 3, 2017 to I need a window cIeaner . anyone recommend one for Turnpike Iane area?

8 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by KR

"Hi Con2. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner but I also take on s…"

Steve Roberts replied Oct 31, 2017 to Handyman Bath Panel Replacement

1 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service