Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

British Transport Police's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Glyn, I was off duty when you posted last night. I can tell you Turnpike is op…"

British Transport Police replied Sep 7, 2010 to Tube Strike Info

7 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by British Transport Police

"I've just spoken to the Station Supervisors at Manor House and Turnpike Lane, they s…"

British Transport Police replied Sep 6, 2010 to Tube Strike Info

7 Sep 7, 2010

"We're working on this but funding is strictly limited in these difficult times..."

British Transport Police replied Jul 29, 2010 to Bluetooth helps fight against tube pickpockets

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by jono clay-michael PS25YR

"The trouble is the vents only let through the air in the tunnels, which is hot. I th…"

British Transport Police replied Jul 17, 2010 to Where the hotspots on the tube are

3 Jul 17, 2010

"Hello again. Once more you may have been subjected to the one-way system at Finsbur…"

British Transport Police replied Jun 3, 2010 to One way system at Finsbury Park Tube this morning

6 Jun 3, 2010

"Further to Anna's point above, I have raised the issue with LU management and they a…"

British Transport Police replied May 26, 2010 to One way system at Finsbury Park Tube this morning

6 Jun 3, 2010

"Thanks Anna That is a really good point that I don't think has been picked up on ye…"

British Transport Police replied May 17, 2010 to One way system at Finsbury Park Tube this morning

6 Jun 3, 2010

"Thanks Pamish We struggled to find a route through the station where there were no…"

British Transport Police replied May 14, 2010 to One way system at Finsbury Park Tube this morning

6 Jun 3, 2010

"Very good detective work, well done!"

British Transport Police replied May 6, 2010 to Found - Oyster Card

3 May 6, 2010

"Hi John The best thing I can suggest is that you take the card to your nearest Unde…"

British Transport Police replied May 6, 2010 to Found - Oyster Card

3 May 6, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service