Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Rachel Ragbir's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I get to Tottenham Hale station around 3.45pm, so anytime after that would be ideal…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Feb 29, 2016 to Wanted - saw / hammer / basic carpentry tools

7 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Sylvia morgan

"Hi Sylvia, is it still ok to come round this week? I've sent a connection request so…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Feb 29, 2016 to Wanted - saw / hammer / basic carpentry tools

7 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Sylvia morgan

"Hi Sylvia, I'll PM you, I get the train to Tottenham Hale after work so maybe Tuesda…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Feb 26, 2016 to Wanted - saw / hammer / basic carpentry tools

7 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Sylvia morgan

"Hi that sounds great. Have you got the model number? Thanks :)"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 22, 2016 to Vacuum cleaner wanted

3 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Nick Newman

"Hi Caroline, will definitely like the kettle please then! Will in box you thanks"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 22, 2016 to FREE - dining chairs, kettle and laminate underlay

7 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Chris Rachel Ragbir

"hi i am interested in the kettle , and maybe the chairs but ill have to check with m…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 21, 2016 to FREE - dining chairs, kettle and laminate underlay

7 Jan 22, 2016

"Hey Katie that sounds fantastic! :) i send you a request"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 8, 2016 to Kitchen / general household stuff needed please :)

9 Jan 8, 2016

"Thanks all we now have a decent amount of pots and pans , cutlery and crockery :) we…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 3, 2016 to Kitchen / general household stuff needed please :)

9 Jan 8, 2016

"Sorry my auto correct ! Mean have a look at it! Whoops! :)"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 2, 2016 to Kitchen / general household stuff needed please :)

9 Jan 8, 2016

"Thanks Natalie we would be happy to take them off you please :) we would like to get…"

Chris Rachel Ragbir replied Jan 2, 2016 to Kitchen / general household stuff needed please :)

9 Jan 8, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service