Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"John I'm sure you're right about the wining and dining of New Labour politicians. Th…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 9, 2010 to Tottenham mobilising against betting shop saturation

46 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

"powerless to stop it ... They tried guys, they really did The last government passe…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 9, 2010 to Tottenham mobilising against betting shop saturation

46 Sep 13, 2010

"Pier: I'm sorry I got your name wrong and I promise I will try harder. There are da…"

46 Sep 13, 2010

"Piers are you aware of how readily gambling companies currently Appeal any declinato…"

46 Sep 13, 2010

"Piers, I detect a steadfast refusal to acknowledge the source of the problem. Bugge…"

46 Sep 13, 2010

"Piers: The Gambling Act contains the crucial wording: "Aim to permit". This is an in…"

46 Sep 13, 2010

"Good on you Liz for highlighting this. I have been a small part of the campaign tha…"

46 Sep 13, 2010

"Sorry Matt, great humour, but I'm not going to bite!"

Clive Carter replied Sep 5, 2010 to If Harringay were in the Pakistan flood zone......

16 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"OAE, most of NZ is in line for a good shaking, it being on one end of the Pacific Ri…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 5, 2010 to If Harringay were in the Pakistan flood zone......

16 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"The rude awakening (literally) was likened by a friend in the Cashmere foothills to…"

16 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service