Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Charlotte A's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps the Councillors could take this up with the Council and find out why this se…"

Charlotte A replied Sep 8, 2016 to Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"I feel much the same.  I don't give money to people begging because I'm not convince…"

Charlotte A replied Sep 8, 2016 to Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"Nice. "

Charlotte A replied Sep 6, 2016 to Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"He has never ever had a go at me, and I say 'sorry' to him every evening when I walk…"

Charlotte A replied Sep 6, 2016 to Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"I don't know whether they were deported, they were 'offered free passage home' weren…"

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"I'm not sure that's what they mean - they aren't 'exercising their treaty rights' wh…"

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"I was going to say the same - I walk down at 7.15ish every morning and there are cur…"

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"I agree!  It's great that people are moving in and opening new, good restaurants and…"

Charlotte A replied Sep 1, 2016 to Buonissimo to reopen as Passione & Tradizione?!

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"High-end compared with what's on WGR now?  e.g. I'd describe Heirloom or Bar Esteban…"

Charlotte A replied Sep 1, 2016 to Buonissimo to reopen as Passione & Tradizione?!

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"I don't disagree, but Camden 10 years ago also had good restaurants and was a destin…"

59 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service