Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there was a strong case to deny PP their request for a change of use. It's i…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 3, 2010 to Council beats Paddy Power over Seven Sisters premises

9 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Good news. There's a related programme scheduled to be broadcast on Monday: BBC1, 19…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 3, 2010 to Council beats Paddy Power over Seven Sisters premises

9 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

""... for several years, councils across the UK have been and are thinking about how…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 3, 2010 to Haringey is talking about sharing services with Waltham Forest

7 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Shared services won't be a panacea, but I'm pleased if councils are thinking more wi…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 3, 2010 to Haringey is talking about sharing services with Waltham Forest

7 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Interesting. Doesn't seem to be on the HJ webpage yet. But why Waltham Forest? The r…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 2, 2010 to Haringey is talking about sharing services with Waltham Forest

7 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Will. Any word on whether Lumi is going to do bikini car-wash again? (you said th…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 2, 2010 to Car wash or valeting in Harringay or surroundings?

36 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Re animal distress: I took my 90 year old father with me through a mechanical car wa…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 1, 2010 to Car wash or valeting in Harringay or surroundings?

36 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Will, I'm sure Lumi is an august institution, not least for the bikini service, but…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 30, 2010 to Car wash or valeting in Harringay or surroundings?

36 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"It's sometimes crossed my mind that if at least a couple of the women (Polish?) at t…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 30, 2010 to Car wash or valeting in Harringay or surroundings?

36 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Another time, it might help if you got their name so as to be able to complain to Of…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 30, 2010 to TalkTalk sales people

18 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service