Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Charlotte A's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"10%??  You know it's more like 25% now?  And that's if you start contributing to a p…"

Charlotte A replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Ian, what did I do to cause such an offensive, pompous rant?  All I was doing was a)…"

Charlotte A replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Potential expense: you have a house that you have bought (whether mortgaged or not)…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Does anyone know any more about what LMS is offering?  There are always people in th…"

Charlotte A replied Oct 19, 2016 to New High Street School for Harringay

9 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Charlotte A

"I guess because the person who buys to let does so at the potential expense of someo…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Even when it's outsourced to private providers?  There have been a few scandalous st…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Because they can?  Because tenants will pay because they have no option and so it's…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Yup.  I am assuming that the rent is the 'market rate' (which is made/forced up by t…"

Charlotte A replied Oct 18, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I don't understand why there was confusion as to the fees in the first place.  Estat…"

Charlotte A replied Oct 18, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Why - because there were women from the prison there, or because they were handcuffe…"

Charlotte A replied Oct 17, 2016 to Maternity Hospital Recommendation

33 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Robert Pike

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service