Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"What a great lead for the police to follow up swiftly."

Clive Carter replied Nov 22, 2011 to Tracker firm boss criticises 'disinterested' police investigation into Harringay bike theft

8 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Pam: try this more targeted search in Google (include all quote marks etc):      "Da…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 21, 2011 to David Andrew - Estate Agents and their slimy tactics!

29 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Rejmer

"Stephen, I defer to your experience. Meanwhile, since these kinds of tactics are mot…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 21, 2011 to David Andrew - Estate Agents and their slimy tactics!

29 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Rejmer

"you were ALL previously slaves In the boom times of long ago, I bought a little flat…"

29 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Rejmer

"re. David Andrew Estate Agents. Anette: do you think that if David Andrew Estate Age…"

29 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Rejmer

"OAE, consistency is normally a good thing! I will now quote in its entirety, the ini…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 19, 2011 to Mr Lammy MP and our Constituency name

32 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"If the logic about MPs living in their constituencies were followed through ad absur…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 19, 2011 to Mr Lammy MP and our Constituency name

32 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I think this is known in retail as "bait and switch" and similar tactics are used by…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 18, 2011 to David Andrew - Estate Agents and their slimy tactics!

29 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Rejmer

"If anyone hasn't heard the Tom Mabe ad hoc counter-script, they may wish to to do so…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 17, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Chris the history of control (or lack thereof) by our Charity's Board (actually a co…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 17, 2011 to Council Committee decides to take no action over our Charity's disgraced former Chairman

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service