Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Itsjono – agree with the points you make. Cycle facilities need not and should not c…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 18, 2016 to Echoes of Harringay: 'Useless' bike racks at Turnpike Lane are being passed off as 'art'

18 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Lydia R

"I've seen playful art. This isn't such, but it does make me think. But only of waste…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 16, 2016 to Echoes of Harringay: 'Useless' bike racks at Turnpike Lane are being passed off as 'art'

18 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Lydia R

"NOW, this Playful Artwork has been recognised by the Evening Standard. Meanwhile, th…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 15, 2016 to Echoes of Harringay: 'Useless' bike racks at Turnpike Lane are being passed off as 'art'

18 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Lydia R

"Michael it hadn't occurred to me to rate them as art. How would you rate them for Pl…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 15, 2016 to Echoes of Harringay: 'Useless' bike racks at Turnpike Lane are being passed off as 'art'

18 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Lydia R

"Mr Ball's post is more than confirmed by my own information. Building work will not…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 15, 2016 to Marcus Garvey Library isn't likely to re-open in February 2016 as promised by Haringey Council

3 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Liz

"RECENTLY I saw this 'artwork' that the Council has described as playful (a PR terms…"

18 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Lydia R

"THESE (above) are the proposals for uniforms for Face-to-Face staff at the new Cust…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 14, 2016 to THE new brand identity for the Borough:—"I am in"

274 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Cannes not help suspecting that if these were Conservative Council representatives g…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 14, 2016 to Wards Corner: Council accused of "mindless vandalism" by member of the GLA

7 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Justin I wouldn't dream of commenting on which Party I think is in the pocket of big…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 13, 2016 to Wards Corner: Council accused of "mindless vandalism" by member of the GLA

7 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"'Haringey: Wood Green' is on the agenda at the real estate show MIPIM, 15-18 March a…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 13, 2016 to The future of Wood Green

55 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Jayvee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service