Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Margaret Greenfields's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks so much for this - it seems to be fixed this morning and traffic very much sl…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jun 14, 2017 to Electric bollard off St. Ann's (The Gardens) - what to do about constant break-down - people using as a rat-run

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Sorry to hear that we consciously moved to the Gardens 12 years ago as I didn't like…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jun 14, 2017 to Electric bollard off St. Ann's (The Gardens) - what to do about constant break-down - people using as a rat-run

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Well part of the problem we don't have high speed bumps in our road - seriously gett…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jun 13, 2017 to Electric bollard off St. Ann's (The Gardens) - what to do about constant break-down - people using as a rat-run

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Reported this now to the Council - watched/counted over 20 vehicles coming down in a…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jun 13, 2017 to Electric bollard off St. Ann's (The Gardens) - what to do about constant break-down - people using as a rat-run

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Hi Ann it might have been you I met the other day on the path asking about the tree…"

Margaret Greenfields replied May 14, 2017 to TREES in pot - free to good home (fairly small but will grow!)

8 May 14, 2017
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"Hi Ben really sorry tried to reply to yours and Beatriz's messages on Tuesday pm (wa…"

Margaret Greenfields replied May 11, 2017 to TREES in pot - free to good home (fairly small but will grow!)

8 May 14, 2017

"Hi Beatriz - I tried to reply to this the other day but it obviously failed (and to…"

Margaret Greenfields replied May 11, 2017 to TREES in pot - free to good home (fairly small but will grow!)

8 May 14, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service