Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Poly Evangelou's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to know this; I am thankful to them also. Again thank you for your invaluable c…"

Poly Evangelou replied Jun 14, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Hugh would you please thank David Winskill for his support."

Poly Evangelou replied Jun 14, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Thanks Gilly for this. It all sounds positive now. See you there again hopefully ver…"

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Ana thank you for your intelligent actions, efforts and hard work over this matter.…"

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Thank you so much Hugh for your all your support for Stall4all. It sounds positive,…"

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Ana sorry this happened on your call as I know you put so much effort and work into…"

Poly Evangelou replied Jun 13, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"As a regular crafter and Stall holderat Stall4all I am saddened that Stall4all has b…"

Poly Evangelou replied Jun 13, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service