Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

STEPHEN BRICE's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you by any chance know if he or his firm deals with charity accounts? Thanks."

STEPHEN BRICE replied Dec 4, 2017 to If you are looking for an accountant...

11 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jane

"These places are a really good example of the Circular Economy. Here's some comment…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Nov 11, 2017 to Haringey Charity Recycling Scam

3 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by STEPHEN BRICE

"I did post on this some time ago, but I think my ineptitude at this sort of thing me…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Sep 20, 2017 to Petition - Changes to Haringey Waste Services

115 May 13, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"Hello I sent you a message earlier. Very keen to come and collect some. Thanks, Step…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Aug 29, 2017 to Free Organic pears collect asap I have had a total glut from my tree this year...come and collect

10 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"According to the Mus Hill Sustainability Group, who I believe was involved in organi…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Aug 27, 2017 to Haringey Council Mounts Poster Campaign to Sell New Non-Free Green Waste Collection

29 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by STEPHEN BRICE

"Not quite on the same subject, but almost 50 years ago I had a house in Wimbledon (£…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Jul 31, 2017 to Uncovered - Beautiful Water Birds Victorian Wallpaper

22 May 28
Reply by Hugh

"No they won't. The days of surcharging councillors are long gone. At the risk of see…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Jun 24, 2017 to Big win for HLA!

5 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JJ B

"I hadn't heard about this. Typical LBH behaviour. Many congratulations on sticking t…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Jun 23, 2017 to Big win for HLA!

5 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JJ B

"Many thanks to Quentin Given for bringing this to residents' attention. Whilst the s…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Apr 27, 2017 to Hornsey waterworks - threatened by development - save land for nature

4 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by STEPHEN BRICE

"Hello Is this lamp still available? And can you tell me the maximum wattage of bulb…"

STEPHEN BRICE replied Sep 4, 2015 to French resin lamp translucent orange crafty £20

2 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Beatriz Merida

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service