Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Giovanna iozzi's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the MD of our area. Jake Kelly. Jake Kelly, Managing Director, Eastern regio…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 28 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"By the way, this is a distance of 4 km, not miles. Equivalent to 3 football pitches…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 28 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I have written a template email for anyone who wants to use or adpt it. The person o…"

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I thought they were private? But perhaps I'm wrong. They made millions in profit las…"

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I agree Paul, also removing vegetation will remove the sound buffering. I have writt…"

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I am doing a lot of campaigning - but our remit is trees and we can't do everything.…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 25 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Sarah, please don't hold back! Yes we certainly are. we never went away. And PW is n…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 25 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"email me on haringeytreeprotectors@gmail.com thanks Gio"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 24 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"If by proper management you will mean every thing will be cleared, then you will be…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 24 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"The 'understanding' tone in their letter is to de-tooth any strong reaction, they ha…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 23 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service