Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

KTwok's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Stop the Press! Big news! I've had reports on the 'Love Clean Streets' app the some…"

KTwok replied Sep 28, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Nicky, There seems to be some serious passing of the buck between all those respo…"

KTwok replied Sep 25, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Glad your still interested. I'm around Friday and over the weekend. Let me know when…"

KTwok replied Sep 22, 2023 to Free - Ceramic indoor plant pots

7 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Nicole

"Hi Claudia, Sorry but they don't have drainage holes. They are the kind that are int…"

KTwok replied Sep 21, 2023 to Free - Ceramic indoor plant pots

7 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Nicole

"You could try adding a happy birthday sign round it. That seemed to work for getting…"

KTwok replied Sep 21, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Nicole, yes pick up over the weekend is great for me. I'll mark those as gone."

KTwok replied Sep 21, 2023 to Free - Ceramic indoor plant pots

7 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Nicole

"Thanks Alan, I've been unable to find any notes or otherwise from this meeting. Zena…"

KTwok replied Sep 21, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Zena, I was unable to attend or watch any online version of the meeting as I was…"

KTwok replied Sep 14, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Zena, much appreciated. I will still be at work when the meeting occurs on Mo…"

KTwok replied Sep 7, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Starting to wonder if a traditional lamplighter moving from light to light manually…"

KTwok replied Sep 6, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service