Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Annabel Gregory's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, he sounds very inspiring."

Annabel Gregory replied May 30 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"Yes, but even if the Council has become more top-down, I don't see that that negates…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 29 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"Yes, let's have both! i.e. ward councillors as well as CAs. £758k for a CA - wow! Th…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 29 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"Thanks Hugh! I feel that investing a couple of weekends of my time to explore a rela…"

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"There are various websites which explain how CAs work - see e.g. https://involve.org…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 28 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"Thanks for this, Amit. Citizens’ Assemblies involve residents more directly in decis…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 28 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"I expect she does, but I'll pass on the message anyway. Thanks."

Annabel Gregory replied May 27 to Books in Turkish needed for refugee camp in Greece - please get in touch if you have any to donate!

11 May 27
Reply by Annabel Gregory

"Phew! I'll check out what I can. Using others of Haringey's languages is a very good…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 27 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"Great! Please share widely!"

Annabel Gregory replied May 27 to What would a fair and equitable transport system in Haringey look like?

42 2 hours ago
Reply by Amit

"Ruth is really grateful for all the Turkish books that you gave her for the Refugee…"

Annabel Gregory replied May 26 to Books in Turkish needed for refugee camp in Greece - please get in touch if you have any to donate!

11 May 27
Reply by Annabel Gregory

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service