Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I was never comfortable with the Conservative's policy Right to Buy (council houses)…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 7, 2012 to Housing Benefit Cap Impact on Haringey

25 Jul 15, 2012

"I'll probably be accused of not knowing the Highway Code, but IMO the most basic pro…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 7, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Hancock's Half Hour? No Alan my tastes are not so high-brow as yours. I was thinking…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 4, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"OK Alan I'll accept that the clause you mention is clear, but it was not the last ti…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 4, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Flipping heck James, when they flip the flap, what time of the flipping day is the f…"

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Thanks for the link Antoinette. Agree about motorcycle parking. Big inconsistencies.…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 3, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"It may well be. The stadium you mention is about one and a half miles by road from O…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 3, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Lizzie we might be in the minority who do not follow soccer games. Oakfield Road is…"

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Bethany as you probably know, there's an identical sign a bit further up Oakfield Ro…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 2, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"I agree with Alan about the need for clarity. If some people expect and are knowingl…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 2, 2012 to Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service