Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael you seem to imply that, in order to show no fear of terrorism, we could doub…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 14, 2012 to Olympics - godess forbid we might actually have a good time

30 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I much hope there won't be any terrorist attack to spoil people's enjoyment. On the…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 14, 2012 to Olympics - godess forbid we might actually have a good time

30 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Alan many thanks for the ZIL Lane link! The ZIL was used by Soviet nomenklatura and…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 14, 2012 to How's your Olympics travel upheaval looking?

20 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

"Hi Karen: I live on Stapleton Hall Road, Stroud Green. In the last two days, two fri…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 14, 2012 to Consultation on redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital site

33 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I'm sure that what Mr Drucker says would apply to a person of modest means facing a…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 13, 2012 to Thought for Friday: ".......and society is totally unprepared for it"

5 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Tim I think you may be slightly missing my point. If the Olympics are to take place…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 13, 2012 to It is fitting that McDonalds is an Official Sponsor of the current Olympics

24 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Well bulldoze AP isn't quite accurate, but selling off our Charity's premises to Fir…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 13, 2012 to The value of Conservation Areas - an project for Harringay Council or student doing a dissertation?

13 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"In the effort to out-do the previous host city's Olympic offering, we have subsequen…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 13, 2012 to It is fitting that McDonalds is an Official Sponsor of the current Olympics

24 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Colin, Harringay is a Ward in the London Borough of Haringey. Harringay is about 5 t…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 12, 2012 to The value of Conservation Areas - an project for Harringay Council or student doing a dissertation?

13 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"Yes thanks ant, I did not know about this either. I think it shows the extent to whi…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 12, 2012 to It is fitting that McDonalds is an Official Sponsor of the current Olympics

24 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service