Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh that's just another aspect of the whole residential property letting wheeze. I ca…"

John McMullan replied Mar 6, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"So that's £910pcm. If you can sublet your 3 bed council flat and not get caught, tha…"

John McMullan replied Mar 6, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"Wow, £40K is definitely social cleansing. I'm sure that they could impose a limit of…"

37 Mar 7, 2017

""The change seemed to come in the 1980s when, quite subtly at first, being a council…"

John McMullan replied Mar 5, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"Families that riot every 30 years. Communities that support them. Discuss...."

John McMullan replied Mar 3, 2017 to "£2bn sell-off of Haringey Council property ‘will force out families and destroy community’"

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Cat Howarth

"Surely if it was possible to get a council house if you did not own you could just s…"

John McMullan replied Mar 3, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"Look at this "flat" on Lordship Lane that is for rent. There are three more flats ab…"

John McMullan replied Mar 3, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"There is at least one speed hump missing from the top of Frobisher Rd (yes I've hass…"

John McMullan replied Mar 3, 2017 to Speed limit on Endymion Road

13 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

""I think most of those tenants would snap up that offer gratefully not realising how…"

37 Mar 7, 2017

"Risk: that you may starve or at least need to feed your children from a foodbank. Ri…"

37 Mar 7, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service