Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,313)

Discussions Replied To (1929) Replies Latest Activity

"Ooh goody I got my reply today. It is exactly the same as Liz's only a week or so la…"

Alison P replied Jul 9, 2008 to Response to concerns over Haringey's online consultation portal

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by matt

"Good luck Hugh! Are you going to do a live demo? We could start a really exciting po…"

Alison P replied Jul 8, 2008 to Harringay Online Shortlisted for Catalyst Award

21 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

"I used to walk down this every day as my old flat backed on to it. I still love to g…"

Alison P replied Jul 7, 2008 to Attacks on Parkland Walk

6 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by David Barry

"Railway lines eh, so inconveniently chaotic... More importantly, does anyone know e…"

Alison P replied Jul 7, 2008 to £80m City North scheme to tower over Finsbury Park

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hello Eddie You might remember an earlier post this year about traffic on Wightman…"

Alison P replied Jul 6, 2008 to 20 mph zones and limits - what are the technical requirements?

6 Jul 7, 2008

"Cheeky mites! Reminds me more of a John Lewis wedding list."

Alison P replied Jul 6, 2008 to Don't get me wrong I think Haringey Freecycle is great.........

10 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

"I sent a similar letter to another councillor (Cllr Amin) but have not heard back ye…"

Alison P replied Jul 6, 2008 to Response to concerns over Haringey's online consultation portal

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by matt

"Completely second you there, Stephen - I was just about to nominte them myself. Very…"

Alison P replied Jun 27, 2008 to How about the NICEST person in Harringay?

18 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"I know its no excuse but I find Helim staff completely charming so long as you have…"

Alison P replied Jun 25, 2008 to Who Is The Rudest Person in Harringay?

27 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Don't get me started on the tea at Fins park cafe. Mind bogglingly awful. Especially…"

Alison P replied Jun 25, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service