Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replied To (1829) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree - have lived on the Ladder twenty years and the litter situation has never g…"

Maddy replied Oct 23, 2009 to Haringey's clean streets

7 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Maddy

"Got an answer right back from Haringey saying the recycling bin will come in ten day…"

Maddy replied Oct 13, 2009 to Fantastic! Haringey council to collect plastic from your recycling bin

30 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks Liz I have e-mailed Enterprise asking them to beam me down a smaller bin and…"

Maddy replied Oct 12, 2009 to Fantastic! Haringey council to collect plastic from your recycling bin

30 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I wonder if they are planning to give us smaller wheelie bins, now that so much is r…"

Maddy replied Oct 12, 2009 to Fantastic! Haringey council to collect plastic from your recycling bin

30 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Interesting they haven't got around to telling us individually yet..."

Maddy replied Oct 8, 2009 to Fantastic! Haringey council to collect plastic from your recycling bin

30 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks, someone told me about this and I managed to buy a copy locally. Maddy"

Maddy replied Sep 26, 2009 to Michael Donaghy - local poet

5 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Maddy

Admin for testing

"I think O2 possibly has the best coverage - except in rural Dorset."

Maddy replied Sep 10, 2009 to Using Vodafone on the Ladder?

11 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Maddy

"Unlike the "old people" sign which shows two hunched-over wrinklies and is extremely…"

Maddy replied Aug 10, 2009 to Dangerous crossing, Warham Road

37 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

"I came in right between Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama - that makes me feel like…"

Maddy replied Jun 26, 2009 to Your personal political beliefs: revealed

14 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Maddy

"I have heard it described as the "Count Dracula" sneeze, which I think is quite good."

Maddy replied Jun 19, 2009 to Swine Flu in N8

17 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service