Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding is that these are two different breeds of cat. According to Wikiped…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 18, 2012 to African Wildcat in Harringay

52 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Suzy Marie

"I do not deny that there is clustering of betting shops. It is obvious for all to se…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 18, 2012 to Superb News: Kinleigh Folkard Hayward listen to community and stay their hand on betting shop - Thank you KfH

43 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Liz, I'm not familiar with the details of the proposed amendment to the Localism Bil…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 18, 2012 to Superb News: Kinleigh Folkard Hayward listen to community and stay their hand on betting shop - Thank you KfH

43 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I agree, Sapphireblue. It is barely a result, let alone a victory. After Dunkirk, Ch…"

43 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"If its a change of use, then that potentially is good news. Sounds like at least som…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 17, 2012 to Lammy promises to whip up 'national storm' and tarnish the KFH brand if betting shop goes ahead

16 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"This is good news but I see it more of as a longer stay of execution. The commercia…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 17, 2012 to Superb News: Kinleigh Folkard Hayward listen to community and stay their hand on betting shop - Thank you KfH

43 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Paddy Power's attempt to pollute Everybody's Music failed only because it would have…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 17, 2012 to Lammy promises to whip up 'national storm' and tarnish the KFH brand if betting shop goes ahead

16 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Dear Mr Flouch, I note you benchmark against Guardian headlines. Can I respectfully…"

16 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Yes, Courtesy costs nothing. Manners maketh the man.An irony here is that in the noo…"

16 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"A relation who recently worked as a surgeon with MSF near the tribal areas, adjacent…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 16, 2012 to Britain at its best

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service