Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

cara howard's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Patch still missing, 2 nights now, never goes beyond the gardens at the back and meo…"

cara howard replied Jan 19, 2012 to If you see our kitties, please don't invite them in or feed them - tabby and white cat (black splodges)

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by cara howard

"Thanks all. Not really keen on Hornsey tbh, for many reasons, not least that I also…"

cara howard replied Jan 6, 2012 to Secondary schools

26 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Carla

"Fabulous, thanks @John & @Cem - I know cafe lemon, will be in the area tomorrow…"

cara howard replied Jan 6, 2012 to Local solictor ideally with knowledge of Turkish property law needed

5 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by cara howard

"Fab thanks. I think I do want a Turkish solicitor as they may know about property la…"

cara howard replied Jan 5, 2012 to Local solictor ideally with knowledge of Turkish property law needed

5 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by cara howard

"I've been pretty lucky as only ever needed them at short notice and have always mana…"

cara howard replied Jan 3, 2012 to Zipcar/Streetcar

24 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Alison P

"Zipcar and Streecar are now one in the same, so even more cars. I have membership, o…"

cara howard replied Jan 3, 2012 to Zipcar/Streetcar

24 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Alison P

"Will do, thanks Paulie"

cara howard replied Dec 13, 2011 to Car crime - very clever (if nasty scum sucking pond life) robbers

17 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by John D

"Hi Billy, I have protected no claims and haven't made a claim in 15 years, so it wou…"

cara howard replied Dec 13, 2011 to Car crime - very clever (if nasty scum sucking pond life) robbers

17 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by John D

"Their reasoning was that covering possessions is an 'additional benefit' that would…"

17 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by John D

"It's a Honda. Was still locked this morning though. So they have got in, stolen stuf…"

17 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service