Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"My point was not about how long the term "car club" has been in circulation, it was…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 5, 2013 to Zipcar, Haringey's car club operator, to be bought by Avis

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"The council's relations with business (including property developers) are often opaq…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 3, 2013 to Zipcar, Haringey's car club operator, to be bought by Avis

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"I'm not sure the TfL imprimateur is enough to create the genus "car club". Was not a…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 2, 2013 to Zipcar, Haringey's car club operator, to be bought by Avis

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Alan and thanks for your questions about the council's misleading on the nature o…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 2, 2013 to Zipcar, Haringey's car club operator, to be bought by Avis

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Having rentable cars handy to one's doorstep is a good idea, but I believe the counc…"

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Billy there is no evidence that Councillor Adje is corrupt, although it my belief th…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 1, 2013 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Sadly, I could co-operate in such a venture, in the public interest. But there is, a…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 31, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's true that the Great Flapjack Scandal at Sainsbury's has been popular (it's clos…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 31, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Yes, all true unfortunately. At about midday today (2012, New Year's eve) the lake w…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 31, 2012 to Finsbury Park - blocked drain by road barrier near New River

42 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I would hope that at least some voters care about issues like the integrity of their…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 22, 2012 to Councillor trained on Code of Conduct

8 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service