Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have a Kindle, a saving can be effected by buying the Kindle Edition on Amazo…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 27, 2013 to Book launch - 'The council hasn’t had a good track record of engagement'

14 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"Chris I too attended the book launch and I thought David Lammy's speech was of a bet…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 25, 2013 to Book launch - 'The council hasn’t had a good track record of engagement'

14 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Pam, the book is not wholly bad and parts are quite interesting, but I too am sur…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 25, 2013 to Book launch - 'The council hasn’t had a good track record of engagement'

14 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"Annette I don't know about the circumstances of your particular road, and why you mi…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 24, 2013 to Veolia failed to collect rubbish again. And again..

17 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

"Some roads are have been quite slippery and the delay in rubbish collection may be t…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 23, 2013 to Veolia failed to collect rubbish again. And again..

17 Jan 28, 2013

"Liza I don't think it's pointless improving that intersection, even if some of the b…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 23, 2013 to Coliseum Building under renewed threat of Betting shop lease

28 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"Faith-based council service provision?  It's a slippery slope when you go down this…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 23, 2013 to Councils urged to trust faith groups to deliver local services

8 Jan 23, 2013

"Hugh despite the flaws of the book I'll read it with interest, including Mr Dillon's…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 23, 2013 to Book launch - 'The council hasn’t had a good track record of engagement'

14 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hugh I can now tell you how Harringay Online is mentioned in the book by "Denis". Ho…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 23, 2013 to Book launch - 'The council hasn’t had a good track record of engagement'

14 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"Karin probably like you and  others, I am disgusted that the betting shop proliferat…"

Clive Carter replied Jan 22, 2013 to Coliseum Building under renewed threat of Betting shop lease

28 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service