Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan at 2:13 today Haringey Council tweeted: However, the brain of the Council – the…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 12, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I think you might agree that the tobacco industry is under real threat from many qua…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 12, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016

"I think you make the case for the Cabinet's position on tobacco sales in Finsbury Pa…"

40 Feb 15, 2016

"Eddie, as far as I'm aware no one has called for a ban on smoking in Finsbury Park.…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 11, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016

"Antoinette, I think we're agreeing again! I don't see any call to ban either alcohol…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 11, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016

"MATTHEW, the Council Cabinet's decision should help to normalise tobacco use, or to…"

40 Feb 15, 2016

"WELL John, I was pleased that at least it said "… users", even if the rest wasn't ri…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 11, 2016 to Hi-de-Hi! Butlin's-style red T-shirts to be deployed as uniforms in the Borough's Libraries? … seems not!

28 Feb 12, 2016

"Michael if "floorwalkers" are additional, that's well and good. Of itself, that woul…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 11, 2016 to Hi-de-Hi! Butlin's-style red T-shirts to be deployed as uniforms in the Borough's Libraries? … seems not!

28 Feb 12, 2016

"I AM pleased to be able to report that it now appears the Council will not proceed w…"

28 Feb 12, 2016

"YOU'RE absolutely right Antoinette and the Council Cabinet has not only taken your m…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 10, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service