Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

David Schmitz's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"And now it's on! David Schmitz Liberal Democrat Councillor for Harringay Ward (Sorry…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 9, 2013 to Falkland-Frobisher Road Crossing - It's Here!

15 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by David Schmitz

"Some time ago, I asked Tony Kennedy to ensure that in advance of any change, there s…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 9, 2013 to Last chance to object to Hewit Road no right turn proposals

42 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Judith Box

"I am glad that the Council is pledging itself to pay the London Living Wage. However…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 9, 2013 to Haringey Council to Pay London Living Wage

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Helen

"I've now completed my tour (fortunately just before the heavens opened!) and can rep…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 28, 2013 to Storm Brings Down Duckett Common Tree on Green Lanes

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Paul Harvey

"I've now completed my tour (fortunately just before the heavens opened!) and can rep…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 28, 2013 to Wind Casualties

28 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"I'm now going around the ward to check the damage and will post a list here later wh…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 28, 2013 to Storm Brings Down Duckett Common Tree on Green Lanes

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Paul Harvey

"Thanks, John. I have, in fact, just spoken to the police, and that is exactly what t…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 9, 2013 to Why are the police and the council failing to do something about the anti-social behaviour on Duckett's Common?

34 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

"As promised, I've asked the Veolia "village manager" to get back to me about this co…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 9, 2013 to veolia poor service again!

9 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"I've just had a message copied to me from the Council's Anti Social Behaviour Team w…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 8, 2013 to Why are the police and the council failing to do something about the anti-social behaviour on Duckett's Common?

34 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

"The way in which other political parties organise their candidate selections is, of…"

David Schmitz replied Sep 28, 2013 to Voter fraud discovered in St Ann's, technicalities mean the result stands.

115 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service